25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AJIT KAWATKAR   10 May 2008 at 00:59

defaulter leasee;recovery-Dues-Possession house

lady Im-82yrs having ownership apartment aprmnt in maharashtra-given on oral lease Rs3000/pm 3monts rent recvd possession given. Thereafter one or the other pretext delaying payment.resulting in huge arrears RS50000/+ im in need of money.Qwhat are the ways-Legal/otherwise to recover dues&possession in absence of written –registered agreement?Q.may I be able to file suit in court of COMPETENT AUTHORITY /civil suit?Qwhat will be % of court fees for LADY SENIOR CITIZEN? Q.Any sp. Provision for EARLY disposal /hearing for S.CETIZEN?minimum/max period for Final Orders? Q should leasee have to Deposit dues in the court /to me;immediatelyor at the end of JUDGEMNT?

A Shrihari   07 May 2008 at 16:41

Need a Property Lawyer

Can some one refer a reliable Navi Mumbai eminent property lawyer.


prapkb   06 May 2008 at 22:07

refugee rehabilitation land

The refugee rehabilitation department alloted a land to a person and latter handed over the deed to that person. It was also informed that the person can sell the land at his discretion. If that person wants to make a will depriving one of his sons will it be valid in the eye of law? The depriving son's view is that the land was given by the Govt. to a person for maintaining his family. So one can not deprive a member of that family. Is it tenable?
Pradyot Biswas

kavitha   06 May 2008 at 17:08

settlement deed

can somebody explain me what is the difference between the settlement deed and the gift deed. should settlement deed entered only between the family members. what is the stamp duty for settlement deed and gift deed in Tamil Nadu

kavitha   05 May 2008 at 15:52

regarding citation

is the judgment given by Justice. K. Sambath in 1999 IIICTC 650 is over ruled. tell me how should i find whether any judgement is over ruled.

JAGADEESH GOVIND   03 May 2008 at 16:14

Super Built up Area


Is there any laws,rules or ststute which explain/define super built up area of an apartment.


Sanjay. Tezad   03 May 2008 at 11:26

Maharastra Land Revenue Code

My company had purchased a land which was alloted by the state of maharashtra to a farmers under the celing act and thereby the famers name was recorded in the7/12 extract as occupant class-2. We had obtained the permission for sale from the concerned authority after that we had purchased the said land by depositing the required nazarana and mututed our name in the record of rights but still our occupancy status is of class-2. We want to change the status of occupany status into class-1, what is the procedure for changing occupancy class-2 into occupany class-1 ?

Mani Narayanaswamy   29 April 2008 at 09:52

stamp duty on lease

Can somebody let me know how to calculate stamp duty and registration fee for registration of lease deed in respect of an immoveable property in tamilnadu?

Nishikant   28 April 2008 at 17:23

Can it's compulasary for me to pay the pervious bill?

Jan. 2007 I Purchased a flat in co-operative society. Society give me NOC after a pay the donation fees. Now PCMC Corporation give the water bill for last 3 years Rs. 52000. There are 16 Member in society. Bill divided the for each flat Rs 1160 for one year (as per PCMC law for Water bill is - Each Flat 1160 for 1 year)
Can it's compulasary for me to pay the pervious bill?

PBS KUMAR   23 April 2008 at 11:51

Grand Father Property


My grand father has 10 acares and a big house (Devanam) . And he is has three sons and five daughters. The property has not distributed and has passed away. I am the first grand son of his first son. My fathr has left from their parents and living separately i.e. away from their native village since he is a govt.employee then. Now he retaired. My uncle (Second son)is taking care of entire property. Is their any right on that property as a first grand son ?




Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query