Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hemant Mehta   10 October 2021 at 23:03


Below is the draft of a will, which I have complied after gathering information from online platforms. Kindly check and suggest if corrections are required.
There is one question from my side, if answered I would be highly obliged:
Ques. Does this WILL has to be printed on a stamp paper or just a plain good quality paper would be enough?

Thanks, in anticipation

With Warm Regards

This is the last Will and testament made at ……. on this …………….day of 2021 by Smt ……………………. Daughter of ……………………resident of ………..……………………………………………………… (hereinafter called the Testator).
Whereas the Testator is the sole lawful owner of immovable property .……………. …………….
Whereas the Testator out of her free will makes this final will that after her death all his rights in the said property shall go to Smt……………………………………………………… who shall be entitled to own and possess the same absolutely.
The testator declares that that is her Last WILL in respect of the said property and has been executed by her own free will. Without any force, compulsion, coercion, fraud, undue influence of allurement from anyone whatsoever. While in possession of sound health and a disposing mind and do understand the consequences of the same.
In witness whereof I, the testator has executed this Will on the day, month and year above first mentioned, in presence of the following witnesses who have attested this will in the presence of the testator.

(full Name)
Aadhaar No. :
1. Name :

Address :

Aadhaar No. :


2. Name :

Address :

Aadhaar No. :


KCR............   08 October 2021 at 16:24

Request to share gpa agreement

Dear Sir :

I wish to give my land (Hyderabad, Serilingampally Mandal, Gachibowli) for development with a builder (pvt ltd company) , kindly request any one who can share us a strong DGPA agreement favoring the Vendor (owner of the land), if there any delays in the construction after 4 years ( 2024 ), they are saying 15 floors ( A, B C, D, E blocks ) construction company should pay rent if it is getting delayed.

Kindly request for Strong Agreement.

kind regards,
k sai prasad

Rajender Minukuri   06 October 2021 at 21:43

Plot registered with impersonate

We purchased a plot from Mr. A who is an Agreement cum GPA from Mr. B. Mr.B have purchased that plot from Mr. X in 2015. After 6 years, Mr. B came to me and said Mr. X expired Some 10 years ago and something went wrong we need to sit and Talk. If Mr. X EXPIRED long ago, I don't know how Mr. B Has registered on his name with an Aadhar card. We have seen all the sale deeds. They are original. When we took EC, no double registrations are done. That's the reason we moved forward to purchase. But after verifying the true copy all our documents of Mr.X are original and the Death certificate of Mr. X is true and Mr. X's family won't have the original documents of the plot except the Death certificate of Mr.X. Experts please suggest What are the chances of Mr. X's family to claim that the property is theirs without original documents. Please suggest. What are the chances for me in claiming the property with all original documents?

shyam lal   03 October 2021 at 14:30

Reason for gifting

Is it warranted by law to give reason/reasons as to why one wants to gift his share of immovable property particularly to a third person & not to any blood relation.
If yes then what should be the appropriate one which would be appreciated in the eyes of the court/registrar.

thoutam1978   02 October 2021 at 14:39

Special power of attorney

In SPA of court signs at witness place as witnesses in same spa in which he was attorney it valid or not ..and it is notatized

Anonymous   01 October 2021 at 14:12


Is it necessary to stamp a non-disclosure agreement? Is there any specific mention in any act that a non-disclosure agreement to get stamped and what will the stamp duty be? Who will pay for it? And how is the timeframe decided in a non-disclosure agreement?

sandeep pilania   01 October 2021 at 06:51

Sale of hypothecated vehicle

Sir I want to sale my hypothecated vehicle very urgently due to financial problem. My 36 emi are pending and I want that buyer pay the all emi, so which type of agreement or sale deed should I make for legal purpose in haryana state rules
Please advice in detail

RAJENDRA SAH   30 September 2021 at 13:55

Vermicompost plant - is licence required

Sir, what will be the quantity of production as far as Vermicompost is concern whereby License is must ... we have plant at Palghar, Maharashtra

Tushar Sharma   30 September 2021 at 13:22

Stamp duty and registration

Dear All,

Please guide me, suppose I am gifting my equity shares to my brother through Gift Deed-

1. How much of stamp duty do I need to pay?

2. Is the registration of gift deed is compulsory?

My state is Maharashtra. as the stamp duty law vary from state to state.

Waiting for your valuable information.

KCR............   29 September 2021 at 15:07

Legal documetns -agriculture land

Father name Shivaiah (Family consists of : 2 sons (Narasimha & Janardhan) & 3 Daughters (2 of them expired).
myself prasad from hyderabad purchased land in the year Nov 2013 from Narasimha which was registered in 2000 year (Sale Deed) which was in his name saying purchased through CASH, as witness second son mr. Janardhan has also signed.

land measurement : 14 Guntas (1700 yards)

Problem hear : Narasimha elder sister approached through a agent (broker) saying that i have a share in the land which belongs to her great grand father, she shall approach court saying shall file case against me(prasad-purchaser), however the land is in the name of his brother Narasimha not on his Father name (Shivaiah).

How to processed further please suggest me.

Best regards,


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query