LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shyam lal   19 November 2021 at 08:42

Transfer of property share

A deceased mother(widow) leaves a registered WILL in respect to her self acquired immovable property mentioning shares to be divided among adult siblings.Situation is till date the property in question is still in mothers name in the Registrar office and in the Municipal records.Situation is one of the sibling wants to give his share to the other brother with out any consideration.Query --what is the Legal procedure for transfer of the given circumstances Can he write a WIll?

Anonymous   15 November 2021 at 21:58

Mismatch in father surname

Dear Sir/Madam(Please Help)
In my own documents (10th class,12th class, graduation,adhar,pan,voter)The Father Name is "Mohan Lal"
and my father Own documents name have "Mohan Sharma"

Is there problem in UPSC cse documents what should I do?

Anonymous   30 October 2021 at 20:37

Cash gift deed

I want to give money to my sister and register the money transfer by a Gift Deed. Do I have to pay stamp duty in Delhi? And how much % will I have to pay as Stamp duty?

Anonymous   22 October 2021 at 22:47


An agreement between both parties written on A4 paper with witnesses attested, is it legal if any disputes arise in the future?

Raju Juneja   14 October 2021 at 21:24

Forget to register huda conveyance deed

I purchased a plot in huda and had sale deed for my plot in 2010 and now i came to know that last party didn't registered his conveyance deed and without registration they sold his plot and sale deeded to me, n now i don't know where is that party, so what i have to do now

rajiv sharma   12 October 2021 at 13:10

Gift deed cost for immovable property

A mother is owner of a constructed plot with 4 floors and wants to gift 4 floors equally between her two sons. So wants to know, can one single gift deed be made wherein all 4 floors be gifted such that 2 floors can be in given to both son. Or floor wise gift deed can be prepared. Please suggest best way for it, considering minimum stamp duty.

Hemant Mehta   10 October 2021 at 23:03


Below is the draft of a will, which I have complied after gathering information from online platforms. Kindly check and suggest if corrections are required.
There is one question from my side, if answered I would be highly obliged:
Ques. Does this WILL has to be printed on a stamp paper or just a plain good quality paper would be enough?

Thanks, in anticipation

With Warm Regards

This is the last Will and testament made at ……. on this …………….day of 2021 by Smt ……………………. Daughter of ……………………resident of ………..……………………………………………………… (hereinafter called the Testator).
Whereas the Testator is the sole lawful owner of immovable property .……………. …………….
Whereas the Testator out of her free will makes this final will that after her death all his rights in the said property shall go to Smt……………………………………………………… who shall be entitled to own and possess the same absolutely.
The testator declares that that is her Last WILL in respect of the said property and has been executed by her own free will. Without any force, compulsion, coercion, fraud, undue influence of allurement from anyone whatsoever. While in possession of sound health and a disposing mind and do understand the consequences of the same.
In witness whereof I, the testator has executed this Will on the day, month and year above first mentioned, in presence of the following witnesses who have attested this will in the presence of the testator.

(full Name)
Aadhaar No. :
1. Name :

Address :

Aadhaar No. :


2. Name :

Address :

Aadhaar No. :


KCR............   08 October 2021 at 16:24

Request to share gpa agreement

Dear Sir :

I wish to give my land (Hyderabad, Serilingampally Mandal, Gachibowli) for development with a builder (pvt ltd company) , kindly request any one who can share us a strong DGPA agreement favoring the Vendor (owner of the land), if there any delays in the construction after 4 years ( 2024 ), they are saying 15 floors ( A, B C, D, E blocks ) construction company should pay rent if it is getting delayed.

Kindly request for Strong Agreement.

kind regards,
k sai prasad

Rajender Minukuri   06 October 2021 at 21:43

Plot registered with impersonate

We purchased a plot from Mr. A who is an Agreement cum GPA from Mr. B. Mr.B have purchased that plot from Mr. X in 2015. After 6 years, Mr. B came to me and said Mr. X expired Some 10 years ago and something went wrong we need to sit and Talk. If Mr. X EXPIRED long ago, I don't know how Mr. B Has registered on his name with an Aadhar card. We have seen all the sale deeds. They are original. When we took EC, no double registrations are done. That's the reason we moved forward to purchase. But after verifying the true copy all our documents of Mr.X are original and the Death certificate of Mr. X is true and Mr. X's family won't have the original documents of the plot except the Death certificate of Mr.X. Experts please suggest What are the chances of Mr. X's family to claim that the property is theirs without original documents. Please suggest. What are the chances for me in claiming the property with all original documents?

shyam lal   03 October 2021 at 14:30

Reason for gifting

Is it warranted by law to give reason/reasons as to why one wants to gift his share of immovable property particularly to a third person & not to any blood relation.
If yes then what should be the appropriate one which would be appreciated in the eyes of the court/registrar.


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query