LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naqab123456   20 August 2009 at 09:05

My wife is harassing me

We recently married. My wife is torturing me with her emails and bad mouthing me and my family. I have stopped speaking and sleeping with her and she tortures me whole night by speaking and waking me up. My family have tried to reason with her but she is out to dominate me. Being a gentleman and educated person I have come to conclusion that it is best we separate. I am staying abroad with her. What should I do to separate from this abusive relationship

Chander Kant Sood   20 August 2009 at 08:46

Definition of handicap as per Min of Welfare Notification: S

If a person is denied their due for promotion because of incorrect recording of medical case sheets and ab initio void documents, can that person seek justice under provisions of RTI Act through the CIC?
If not, then can HIgh Courts be approached under the Constitutional provisions of life and liberty?

Sumit Kumar   20 August 2009 at 01:25

for Knowledge

steps of the Courts when the defendants file their written statement after 18 years. Here 18 years means 18 years after filing the suit

darshiv   20 August 2009 at 01:19

playing outdoor games in society

is playing outdoor games in society against law and a criminal offence?
is their any law saying that children cannot play in the society compound??
please answer me this clearly suggesting the solution.Also give the related annexture details.
thank You<

PRAKASHCHANDRA MARU   19 August 2009 at 23:28

regarding the behaviour of j m f c

hello all learned
in the court judicial magistrate's behaviour is very abnormal and behaves very rudely towards senior lawyers also and always talks with unrespecfull manners what action should be taken place against him or what is remedy for the lawyers

PRAKASHCHANDRA MARU   19 August 2009 at 23:25

not present the complaianat due to unknown of whereabout the

hello all learned i would like to know as that inthe rape case the complainant is not present before the trial court since long ago how it is possible to complete the case without the testonmany of the victimn inform me the reason of the not present before the honcourt is that the compalaint was out of state residence thanks in advance

SREEKUMAR   19 August 2009 at 22:58


A bank wishes to fund pvt/ltd company. what are the major points to be looked into w.r.t. borrowing limits/powers of the company?
Is there any restrictive clause in company law w.r.t.the maximum amount than can be borrowed by a company?

SREEKUMAR   19 August 2009 at 22:52


There are 5 partners in a firm which is closely held by family consisting of father & sons. Whehter death of the father dissolve the firm?

Chander Kant Sood   19 August 2009 at 22:49

Service matter

I am being denied promotion because of a minor hearing loss due to service conditions. What are my options in law courts? Do I now approach the AFT since it is functional? Any lawyers expert in service matters with experience of similar cases?

Adinath@Avinash Patil   19 August 2009 at 22:21

The Maxim

What is the maxim "falsus in uno falsus in omnibus" and whether it is applicable in indian court of laws.