LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh Kabra   24 March 2008 at 12:33

Partnership dissulation deed

Can give me the draft of dissulation deed of partner to me.
Thanking You
My maid id is

Dan Avson   24 March 2008 at 12:02

Bond period

I had posted a query about financial bond which was answered by expert Mr. Manmeet Singh Arora on 6th March,2008.This query stands resolved now.

I came across a similar query from Mr. Biprangshu Saha under the subject Bonded labour which was also answered by expert Mr. Manmeet Singh Arora but the response to this query has left me a bit confused.

In answer to my query, it is informed that company can not force me to pay the bond amount as this bond(on a 100 rupee stamp paper)does not hold a legal value and it can not substitue my will to join other company or resign.
Where as in answer to the query of Mr. Biprangshu Saha, it is informed that he either need to serve his full term as bond or pay back to company.

Please clarify.

Dan Avson.

Gururja Rao   24 March 2008 at 08:46

illegal- detention concealing FIR for Hours

Hi all,

In the name of enquiry or investigation how long the police can detain accused person without registering the F.I.R, and can it be possible to take any action against the Station house officer who by influence or for any other reason illegally detaining the accused person without registering the FIR, I am asking this question bcoz the senior citizens were made scape goats in one of 498-A complaint lodged by their daughter in-law, the police on receiving the said complaint came to the residence of her in-laws and took them in early hours around 6:00AM and made them to wait till next day after noon at police station only. mean while when the advocate reached to P.S to find out on what complaint they were brought,the concern police negligently told him that thier superior officer is not available as he was held up in another meeting it is not possible to show you FIR and further said that as and when the S.I returns he provide u with necessary information, but unfortunately it seems the said S.I turned up to P.S around 9:00Pm, till then the old citizen made to wait till that time since morning.

Himanshu Sharma   23 March 2008 at 13:16

Compensation Under workmen Compensation Act

Dear Friends

Is there any upper limit of Liability to an employer under workmen's Compensation Act, 1923 if an employee mets with an accident and suffers Permanent Total Disablement.

Please reply to this query on an ASAP basis.

Thanks in Advance.

Himanshu Sharma

jitender dhiman   23 March 2008 at 02:30


Dear sir/madam,
i want ask about a claim settelment case of my own father's life insurance.
my father took a life insurance policy (beema gold)from LIC of india in the year 2006 in the month of march dated 28th.his policy premium was 10000/- annualy.MY FATHERS AGE WAS 58 THAT that policy he had the death benefit of 2 lac , as well as accidental death benefit of 2 lac.unfortunately in the year 2007, in the month of april dated 30th he died in a road was very unfortunate for me as well as for my mother also.any how,after several days of this sad moment my mother applied for that insurance claim ,the policy which my father opt for, but now insurance company is dening to give that claim by saying that policy was in LAPS mode. because my father dalayed the payment by one month one day.

sir i want to ask u that 1.-- our insurance agent delay that payment , my father already gave him cheque.
2.-- if a company giving the grace period of one month as their company proffessional are saying then u can see the calender at that day of april 28th was satureday (in this day most of the LIC office/employees are not working and on 29th it was sunday and on 30th (monday)my father died in an accident .my mother is saying that they were on the return way after collecting his own policy cheque from the agent because agent was not able to submit his renwal premium because of his personal problem.

now sir please help/guide us in this case that my mother was a house wife & i am also earning a bit.
please tell us what we can do now , is there there any possibilities to claim this amount by my mother, is there any law is available who can give my mother's right .please suggest the right way.

jitender dhiman

Kishan L. Agarwal   23 March 2008 at 01:07

Trust by Will

A man of 72 years wants to make a will giving all his belongings all moveable in Trust for public or private benefit but not to his heirs. Is it possible? If so, Pl advice the probable draft.

Ashish M   22 March 2008 at 23:06

What if FIR is not getting registered.???

once, while a watching a News T.V., i heard that in case the police is not getting the FIR registered, the victim can directly go to the magistrate and may record his/her statement. could u pls tell the section of the relevant code which so specifies and also the exact provisions.....?

Ashish M   22 March 2008 at 23:02

compoundable offences??????

could u pls tell what is the meaning of a compoundable offence??

CHEENI   22 March 2008 at 19:02

Sale Deed on behalf of a private limited company

I am planning to buy a property which is in the name of the MD on behalf of his Private Limited Company. Apart from him his wife is also the Director of the Company. The Board of this Company has passed resolution approving my offer and authorising the MD to execute the sale deed. The board resolution with Common Seal has been given to me. Is it sufficient the MD signs the sale deed just as it is done in all sale deeds or the rubber stamp of the Private Company be stamped on the sale deed ? The sale deed mentions the Board resolution empowering him to execute the document. What other precautions I should take, as I am buying for the first time a property from a Pvt limited Company?

sudhakar   22 March 2008 at 15:52

question regarding leaves

sick leaves & casual leaves are mandatory or not on company

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query