Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish M   15 May 2008 at 23:08

Is there any law for quacks..............

I want 2 know that is their any law for protecting people from the persons who claim to tell anybody's future or cure somebody mentally sickness by taking large amount of moneys and doing some funny and useless tricks (like asking for bringing sand from home or cloths of the ailing person or some other bullshit acts)

My friends parents are orthodox and their family is passing through financial straits and adding to their woes is his younger brother's psychic illness.

And there is this well known (appears on T.V. also) person( quack) claims to change their fate by bringing their business on track and his brother's mental illness right. .. In exachange he asks for Rs.15,000. this family at times struggles for even of daily consumable items and here is his parents ready to give money (even on lending) to this foolish person.
isn't their any law for these people who in broad daylight make people fool and charges hefty money even if the ailing ones don't hve money even to fend for themselves. pls do enlighten me..........

col A P Khanna   15 May 2008 at 21:45

treatment in police custody

On being apprehended by police, what is code of conduct for police to treat a person specially with regard to torture by police.What can be done to prevent the high handedness of the police.Please advise in detail.

Sumit kumar   15 May 2008 at 19:02

what for L.L.B.

i have given my C.A.(pe2) exam and completed my graduation this year.

i want to know about L.L.B. course or any other equivalant post graduate course along with C.A.

could u please help me.

thanking you.

david vijaykumar   15 May 2008 at 17:15

Marking of document by Court while examining PW during the course of Chief Examination.

Whether it is correct for court to mark documents taken out from prosecution during the course of cross examination by PP.

I would request the learned legal experts to react on this querry.

Gururja Rao   15 May 2008 at 15:13

Transfer of PF

My friend was working in Wipro BPO and his pf account is based in Delhi office of EPFO. he wants to transfer it to his new company. What is the procedure? How much time ?

Ashish M   15 May 2008 at 14:27

what for LLB.

I am currently pursuing C.A.(final)
I want to have a degree in Law (may be LLB. or some postgraduation equivalant course.)
I hve done my graduation this year only.

could u pls tell me does the correspondence course worth equivalent to the regular course and the good universities who's correspondence course are at par with the regular ones.


arshad   15 May 2008 at 12:39

Family Property-Paternal Uncle-Denying to share property.

Our Family property is to be shared between my father, elder paternal uncle and younger paternal uncle, my elder paternal uncle is occupying the house(family property) with his family for the past 25 years or so, and he is denying to give our share and likes to own the family house for himself, my younger paternal uncle and my dad tried their level best and requested for years to give their share but elder paternal uncle is not ready to give our shares. The family house is in cuddalore, we are living in kanchipuram and younger parental uncle lives in villupuram. Please guide me on how to get our share from the family house.

TS Bhatia   15 May 2008 at 12:37

legal obligations

what are the legal obligations/liabilities of employer when an employee or contractor worker completes 240 days of service in an year ?

Gururja Rao   15 May 2008 at 11:54

what is the period to be waited to sell patta land or Assigned LAnd in A.P

My friend is a owner of a land which was allotted to him by issuing patta in his favor by govt of A.P in the year 1990,now in emergency of his health or for the reasons of performing marriage of his daughter, if I he wants to sell the property which is only Income source to him, can I he sell the property which is assigned, if yes what is the limitation period for selling the property from the date of issuing patta in his name, is there any permission required to sell the land, and if yes who is the permitting authority?

sanjiv   15 May 2008 at 00:05

propert y through will

Dear Sir

My father got one house acquired by my grandfather from his own money through will which is registered ( registered will ), my grandfather has 5 sons & 3 daughter. He gives exclusively to my father & he clearly state that no relative or any of his son or any daughter except my father is having any right over this. He died 4 year before & in that will 2 persons are witness in which one is my grand mother & one person is my dads friend . No will made after this registered will. Now we get named my father in Municipal cooperation also & from last 3 year my father is paying the municipal taxs ( house tax )of that property in his name.

tell me the more things what we have to do , No relatives lives in this house except my father family , but other brother usually comes here. Now they says that they need share in this will because they are not aware about that will & my grand mother also died.

tell me what we do so that if they sue us than we can help ourself.