LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Breach of contract

(Querist) 15 June 2016 This query is : Resolved 
Hello Gentelmens
I am doing business of carrying and forwarding agent.last year one company approach me and we made an agreement of c and was new in field.agreement done in month of may.they recruited two employees and requested me to pay their salaries and expenses on behalf of company but that was oral discussion they appoint the employees after interview at their office without appointment letter ,initially due_to technical problem they couldnot supply material they supplied material in the month of july.but the material which they supplied was out_of demand .employees forced half of the material to retailers as a result they couldnot collect payments in time and as a result company told me to wind up their activities .and terminate employees ,and lifted unsold material .now my query is that I paid four lacks to employees .and spent fifty thousand on transport .now company is denying to reimburse my payment and send me notice through advocate of breach of contract bleming that we didnot keep stock records .and not appointed any employees .although they took meetings of employees on their sites we have minutes of meetings ,mail records of correspondence but purposely harresh me ,on the ground of notice please suggest me .what to do ?
Kumar Doab (Expert) 16 June 2016

As suggested in other threads:

You may show all docs on record to a very able counsel, and proceed further under expert advise of your counsel.

You may retain a counsel and seek advise in advance than acting on your own.

P. Venu (Expert) 16 June 2016
The matter requires professional consultation.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 16 June 2016
Show all documents to local lawyer / professional consultant and discuss.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 17 June 2016
I agree with experts, consult a local lawyer, which you are competent, able to pay fees/salary and must engage. It is a commercial query.
RAVI K GOUD (Expert) 17 June 2016
Check your agreement for responsibilities and duties of the parties to the contract.

It is wise to appoint an advocate to help you out from the issue.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 19 June 2016
If you have been served with a legal notice you may reply them properly denying their allegations and also you may issue a legal demand notice to the company demanding your dues from them.
Take the help of a lawyer and proceed as per his advise on all such further issues.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query