Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bank guarantee

(Querist) 10 June 2014 This query is : Resolved 
we are dealing in hotel business we import furniture and other crockery from Dubai and other country in this regards we wont to save custom Duty 25 % as we use this in business purpose so gov. charges only 2% custom duty in this process we take APCG Licence from DGFT and DGFT asking Bank Guarantee for this custom duty saving and use this material only for business purpose all the material we purchase through 100% advance payment now all the material we received and we take CA certificate of installation so please tell me the process of close Bank Guarantee and received payment in our account please ASPS

ajay sethi (Expert) 10 June 2014
commercial query
Guest (Expert) 10 June 2014
You may contact the bank, which issued the BG or the authority whom you have deposited the instrument (BG).
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 10 June 2014
commercial query..
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 10 June 2014
Consult your Banker.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 10 June 2014
I do agree with the experts hence no more to add.
YATIN (Querist) 11 June 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank for your valuable reply please tell me process to get Security Deposit for (BG) free from bank
already i did below process
surrender epcg licence to DGFT and get
acknowledgement and other doc. submitted in navashiva epcg dep and original bg in navashiva i want to check status so please tell me how can i find status if navashiva of this


Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 11 June 2014
You can visit the site of the department and can get the desired information.
Biswanath Roy (Expert) 12 June 2014
You being a Hotelier have sufficient money moreover it is your business query then why don't you contact the authority concerned for guidance and consult with a hired professional? This platform is to render their services free of charge to the needy people.
YATIN (Querist) 12 June 2014
Mr.Biswanth Roy

we already higher consultant but he take too much time to complete process so i would like to do the process my self so i am asking on this platform i understand i need your advice not your suggestion


Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 12 June 2014
It has already been cleared to you by Sr. Expert Bisawanath Roy Sir that this site is meant for the advice to poor needy persons and if your professional is taking much time is completing the process, it is your headache only. You have no right to treat senior expert like this. Biswanath sir is solicitor having age of more than 80 years who has served huminity with his expertise since last many decades and you are showing grace towards him in the unwarranted words. Anyway, replace your professional.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 12 June 2014
agree with Mr Bisawanath Roy
krishna mohan (Expert) 13 June 2014
Either seek clarification from the concerned institution or make use of RTI if your consultant confirms that procedural compliance is over.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query