LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 16 August 2020 This query is : Resolved 
Our apartment committee is not registered..They are not working fairly..can i take any legal actions´╝č
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 16 August 2020
The general body could meet and select new committee.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 17 August 2020
How it is not working fairly? Please state clear material facts of the problem rather posting judgement that it is not working fairly.
Send them communication to get the society registered.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 17 August 2020
State facts in detail.
P. Venu (Expert) 17 August 2020
Yes, please post material facts. It is not the executive body but it is the the association that could be registered. Even if not registered, a civil action is possible in all cases of wrong doing.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 17 August 2020
As the committed is not registered, ask them to form a new committee conducted by the General Body and to get it registered.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now