LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Advice for next step

(Querist) 29 April 2013 This query is : Resolved 
Sir, i married with ritu on 17-09-2012 without dowry. this is second marriage both of us. i gave advertisement in punjab keshri classified news paper. i speciallly mention in own marriagr add " without dowry. after month month of marriage she went own home with own brother and father in my absent and without inform me. after two day she lodged complaint of harres for dowry. b't truth is she married with me without first marriage disslove. which i know to mobile phn recording. after first hearing in woman cell, i also gave complaint against wife & her parents. after second hearing in woman cell she filed "dv" in court without copy of complaint. police closed our both complaint. whn i got copy of complaint and dv case. her 6 different statement between complaint of dowry & dv case in court. (1) She is wrote in complaint this is second marriage. but she is not wrote in statement of dv case. (2) She is wrote in complaint of dowry 1st time whn i beatn her for dowry after 2 day of marriage. thn her parents came at my home thn i throw the glass side of my wife but glass hit to my brotner and in statement of court glass hit her brother( my brother in law ) . (3) she is not lodged complaint against my father. bt she wrote my father name in dv case. (4) she alleged on my parents, which ring and earing give in marriage by her parents to my parents. my father comment on ring is light weight and my mother comment on earing is light weight. in complaint she is not wrote ring and earing in dowry list. even our marriage without dowry. (5) last time whn she left my home thn she is wrote in complaint i gone with own parents. in dv case she is wrote i gone jagadhri myself whn my in-laws betan me. (6) 1st she is wrote in complaint, we r demand 50,000 rs. 50,000 rs wrote on 3 places in complaint. she is wrote in dv case we r demand 5 lac. after she add zero in 50,000 on 3 place made 5 lac. which look clearly........ whn her parents invite us 1st time at our home thn her parents hand over which document of divorce for checking, all document is duplicate. she is not came in hearing of court on own dv case. in next hearing her dv case dismiss. i filed marriage null and viod. also she is not coming in my case. so, marriage null and void is x party in first hearing & next hearing for evidence. plz.. tel me. . now what i do after decision of marriage null & void. i think my advocate mis guide me. divorce need after marriage null & void. i want lodged f.i.r against her & her parents. how i recover money.

******* plz! sir send me judgement of relted to my case ********
ajay sethi (Expert) 29 April 2013
dv case filed by your wife is dismissed . your marriage is declared null and void as she had contracted marriage during subsistence of her earlier marriage .

thank your stars you are free man now and move on in life . forget about filing fresh cases on her
ajay sethi (Expert) 29 April 2013
you don't need any divorce now
Adv k . mahesh (Expert) 29 April 2013
forget about the cases and celebrate with a bang
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 29 April 2013
After the both the decisions in your favour, I am not sure why are you so worried.
prabhakar singh (Expert) 29 April 2013
You have sailed against the tide.You need nothing to do now.Lodging FIR is not advisable.Move on in life.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 30 April 2013
I do endorse the wise advice of Mr. Singh.
satinder bassi (Querist) 02 May 2013
Thnx for good advice & for wel wishes. me apne is case me aap logo ke satth attach reh kr bacha hu. kiou ke wo court me ton case nhi lar sakte thy. kiou ki wo galat thy lekin mere advocate ko paise dekr khud bachna chate thy. me ab tak apki advice se chl reha hu. me apne adv ki koi baat nhi sunta. again lot of thnx. sir, apne keha hai ki aage koi case file krne ki jarurt hai. bt sir jab mene koi dehj nhi liya or na meri koi galti thi na mere parents ki. phir b sir ousne hum sab ko harras kiya or hamri badnami ki. yeh ton mujhe recording se pta chla tha ki first, arriage is not disslove. agar mujhe na pta hota ton ? meri jewallry le kr gyi hai. hum sab ko hurt kiya. jitna humne pyaar se rekha tha, izzat di thi or ouske badle hum pr jhudhi blaim kiya. ase ton me ousko chod nhi sakta.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query