Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv k . mahesh's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 631

+ View Full Profile

i am practicing Advocate at High court for the States of Telangana and A.P at Hyderabad, State and Central Tribunals, Civil court, Sessions and Criminal courts at Hyderabad and Ranga Reddy District court from last 8 years.

Legal Advisor for Few Software firms, Medical Diagnostic centers, Investment firms etc., in Hyderabad

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    i am well versed with industrial disputes act and employee services and civil practice

    My area of expertise
    service matters

    My experience in the area (years):
    6 years

    Organizations I belong to:
    individual practice

    Publications or writing which has appeared :
    in bar association

    Educational credentials:
    B.Com, LLB

    Award & Honors:

  • DR SURESHA G says : Property Issue
    Dear Sirs I have a quiery . I will appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion . My meternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975 My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997 They have 10 childrens 1.H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years -Married 1955 2. H S Parvathamma Alive - with 3 Childrens age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956 3. H S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years - 3 Childrens (1 Expired ) -Married in 1966 4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years - 5 Childrens Married in 1966 5.H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years -5 Childrens (1 expired ) Married in 1959 6 H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Childrens Married in 1968 7. H S Sharadamma Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Childrens Married in 1966 8. H S Bharamakka Alive age 64 years -3 Childrens Married in 1966 9. H S Rathnamma Alive age 63 years -2 Childrens Married in 1970 10 H S Gangamalamma Alive age 61 years -4 Childrens Married in 1975 Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows 1.56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2015 property value 2. Khana Koppalu in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of one Crores as of 2015 property value 3. Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 50 lakhs as of 2015 property value The above three properties are distributed only among 4 male childrens 1,3,4 and 6 in 1980 ignoring the female childrens The legal heirs of 1,3,4 and 6 sold few properties The quiery is Is there any chance of getting shares for 2,5,7,8,9 and 10 Daughters of Late sanna Somappa (The alive and the legal heirs of deceased) If so could you please advise how to approach Awaiting the response from the member friends Dr Suresha s/o Late H S Sharadamma .(7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)

  • Ashish Singh says : PLEASE SUGGEST
    Hi Sir , I have been previously helped by lawyers club , i really appriciate the forum . Unwantedly I am again in a situation where i need your suggestions . I applied my brothers visa last month thru a travel agent by making advance payment of Rs 10,000 . Visa was refused and without my prior permission agent kept applying for visa again and again keeping me in dark ( i made them very clear on first refusal that i dont want visa now ) For one month he kept troubling me by false statements , half of the time they dint pick my calls neither they updated me the status .When i visited his office to collect passport he assured me that he wont charge anything and will refund my whole amount as it was his mistake due to which i had to suffer . Till now he have not refunded my amount , neither he is picking my call nor he is replying to my messages . When i visited his office his tone changed telling that u dont need to come here . I will deposite my self . Can i file a case in Consumer court ,what are the chances suing him ? Please suggest the money i gave him are hard earned and i want to teach lesson to such people Regards

  • Puneet Gupta says : Unconditional waiver signed
    Dear sir I have been cheated by a company and now they owe me a large sum of money. However, before giving my payment, they are asking me to sign an undertaking that i have received full and final settlement and that I wouldnt sue them in court. And they are not giving me my full dues. At this stage, I dont have any option but to sign the undertaking though they are not paying me in full. But after receiving my payment, can I go to the consumer court and claim the damages and remaining payment. Will the court accept my plea though I have earlier signed the full settlement undertaking.

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query