Acknowledgement of accepting offer letter

Hi,
Currently, I am working in ABC company, Today I got offer letter from XYZ company and i accepted the offer letter of XYZ company in their website, after accepting offer letter i haven't received any acknowledgement.

My Joining date as per offer letter in XYZ company is 30th November,
Notice period in ABC company is 30 Days.

My Question:
i) Whether i need ask acknowledgement of accepting offer letter to XYZ company or not required.

Again request the XYZ company to send the acknowledgment through e-mail and also by registered post with acknowledgment.

All requisite information has been concealed.
It would be better to consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary action.

There is no indication about the terms and conditions etc.,.Either you receive acknowledgement or not verify the bonafides first since fake companies crop up and put the aspirants for ride.

Write to XYZ company for sending appointment letter so that you can file resignation letter to present employer.

The query suggests no legal elements.

×