Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

About safety

(Querist) 20 January 2014 This query is : Resolved 
I am married for last 5 years and during these 5 years my wife left my home 2 times earlier. today again she left my home without any major reasons.
what shall i do for my safety to avoid 498a and can i get divorced.
we have no child.
she is totally short tempered and all the time she use to fight with me.
what are the documents i get prepared to get a easy divorce without paying her an kind of compensation.
What should i do in future so that i can get the divorce easily.
she always give us threat that she will file a complaint against us.
most of the time she use to stay with her mother and brothers.

please help

Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 20 January 2014
Settle your differences amicably by give and take policy,seek guidance/take help of elders/ neighbours/relatives and/or common friends, save the marriage institution, the best possible way and lead a happy married life.
Otherwise go for mutual consent divorce.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 20 January 2014
Better settle the dispute amicably. You can not restrain her form filing case u/s 498A nor any protective measure is there except applying for anticipatory bail.
Contested divorce is also a time taking procedure.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 20 January 2014
agree with experts.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 20 January 2014
Well advised, agree with the experts. In case she proceed, she can file 4-5 cases against you resulting hell in your life for few years.
ajay sethi (Expert) 20 January 2014
call her and request her to make up her mind . does she want to stay with you or want divorce . if she agrees go for divorce by mutual consent
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 20 January 2014
There is no sure fool proof way of achieving what you want.

The way out is either to settle the differences by way of mutual discussion (Whether to stay together or separate by way of MCD) or involvement of elders, else the perils of court cases.


Shonee Kapoor
Handphone: +91-8010850498

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 21 January 2014
First of all identify the problems between you both. You have stated that out of your 5 years of married life, there have been no issues so far, did you confirm who has problems about this subject?, May be this issue would have been the route cause for all the problems/persisting problems? If this is sorted out, most of the problems will come to an end. taking divorce is not a easy task and that will not be decided in a short time moreover, due to provocations, if she resorts to wreak vengeance on you through false cases against you, what will be your position, have you ever thought about the consequences of your proposed action? Think wise before its late.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query