A false complaints

This query is : Resolved 

30 January 2012

A person made a complaint against us claiming that he is the owner of our house and that whenever he want to come to our house, we used to scold him and we have caputred his house. Earlier also he was threatening us through strangers.

Then we filed a suit agaisnt this person in court. Here he totally turned around and says that he has nothing to do with our property.

WE have got his complaint from Delhi Police under RTI Act. and has submitted the same with court.

Now I want to ask in how many ways this compaint which is filed by him only can be denied by him. Can Delhi Police deny that that complaint has not filed by this person while Delhi police issue us two notices to appear before it and also it send a sipahi to our home to call us.

ajay sethiOnline (Expert)
30 January 2012

if he has filed police complaint it must be on record . you must be having copy of 2 notices issued by delhi police . rely upon the same in court

M.Sheik Mohammed AliOnline (Expert)
30 January 2012

yes, its valid for his complaint, follow the Mr.ajay advise.

V R SHROFF (Expert)
30 January 2012

u have enough proof for his false complaint.

take action against him. He has no defense now.
Put Masala , he demanded, extortion, etc etc, your imagination shd not be limited Teach him a Lesion,

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (Expert)
30 January 2012

Can there be smoke without fire.

sangeeta (Querist)
30 January 2012

I have copy of one notice. but the date of both notices are with me. Earlier notice is misplaced but the date of same is known to me. But while filing RTI appl., I referred both dates and asked the Delhi police to supply me the varified copy of that person. I also asked DP to supply the proof on the basis of which it confirmed that the alleged person is the owner of my house. but delhi police simply sated that the proof of the same is not availble with them.
Presently I have varifed copy of his complaing alongwith forwarding letter of DCP Office with answers of my various queries.

Previously I filed a complaint with Delhi Police that this person is unnecessarily harrassing us and sending him men to our home but delhi police didnot cooperated with us and said that as this person is the owner, it is his right to come to his property. they have also told us to take Rs.35 lakh and vacat the house. They compelled us to take the complaint back and the Inspector said that we had no proof as to the fact that alleged person has send his person to my home. he also told me to dial 100 number in case someone visit my home. All this compelled me to take my complaint back. But I took the the Statement which I gave in the Thana under RTI Act which clearly mention that this alleged person visited the thana to+ make the claim of ownership. The inspect did not took the statment of that alleged person.

But later on, in his ws in response of my suit, he has totally refused that any complaint has every filed against him.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )Online (Expert)
30 January 2012

Police cannot deny the complaint, because they have issued a notice. Just produce the notice and complaint before the court and get it marked.

Shonee KapoorOnline (Expert)
31 January 2012

You can file a complaint against this person.


Shonee Kapoor

Raj Kumar MakkadOnline (Expert)
31 January 2012

Well advised by various experts leaving no room for me to enter.

prabhakar singh (Expert)
31 January 2012

i agree with wise opinion of experts.

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)
31 January 2012

rightly advised above.

R Trivedi (Expert)
31 January 2012

Can there be smoke without fire ... by JSDN...

This is still unanswered. If you seek advise from advocates, please state the truth.

sangeeta (Querist)
01 February 2012

If you want to know every detail, please refer to Forum Home > Civil Law > Declaration of title where I have given full detail and taken the views of experts on my case.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x