Regarding mutation/intkal of land problem

This query is : Resolved 

06 December 2019

We have bought a house in Khanouri town(Sangrur).We were heading for intkal of that property.But someone has made an objection letter regarding our intkal. And the seller from which it was bought had also made intkal on his name a month ago.There was no problem at all. and he himself his saying that he has no problem and it should be on our name. but someone has deliberately made an objection and tehsildar is not doing the intkal.So what can be done?. Please help

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)
07 December 2019

Dear Ms. Rupali,

If seller is agree then it has to be noted. If tahsildar has refused you can appeal before collector.


kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
07 December 2019

The name of change of patta will be done by the SDO/RDO/DRO concerned. Then appeal to the District Collector concerned.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
08 December 2019

Whether house property formed part of agricultural land for sanctioning mutation ?
Whether house property is being mutated in revenue records of Khanouri / Sangrur / Punjab ?
If so, could you provide the Act/ Rule for information of others ?

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
10 December 2019

Asper my knowledge, Kanouri is having municipality and as per your facts, the house property is situated within the town area. If both the facts are true then there is no role of Tehsildar and even no mutation is required to be entered in the revenue record as the change of the ownership is to be entered in the municipal record but if this isstill village and property falls outside Lal Lakeer then objection raised by third party is to be got removed by way of filing its reply.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x