Refund of unsuccessful transaction

This query is : Resolved 

10 September 2019

Sir I had made a transaction of Rs 9000/- from my sbi credit card which got failed but amount deducted. I had conveyed the same to sbicard.com and their representative told me to approach merchandise regarding this. Merchandise stated that no such fund received and when i again tried to contact sbicard.com they told me one month of transaction already lapsed. Now we can't do anything. Guide me whom to approach for this

R.K Nanda (Expert)
10 September 2019

file written complaint in banking ombudsman for refund of your amount.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
10 September 2019

Yes. file a complaint at Banking Ombdusman.

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
11 September 2019

File a complaint with ombudsman. Also issue notice to the banker and file complaint in the consumer Forum.Compensation per day basis should be given by the bank.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
18 September 2019

banking ombudsman

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Complete Hindu Laws Course     |    x