Partition suit contuination

This query is : Resolved 

02 August 2016

my father has filed a partition suit in 2012 one yr back he died,after the death of my father,nothing has been processed so far ,frequently i visited my lawyer regarding this,what must i do to continue my case.

Kapil Chandna (Expert)
02 August 2016


Inspect the file.

Warm Regards
Kapil Chandna Advocate

Kumar Doab (Expert)
02 August 2016

Legal heirs can step in.

R.K Nanda (Expert)
Click to Talk
02 August 2016

Nothing to add.

Devajyoti Barman (Expert)
Click to Talk
03 August 2016

Have you been substituted in the case. First check that thing.

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Expert)
03 August 2016

Author need to answer the query raised by expert.

prakash (Querist)
03 August 2016

yes sir i have been substituted in this case

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
03 August 2016

Civil suits takes time, you can apply to get copies of interim orders.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
18 September 2019


You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu