My two chque dishonored by bank due to insufficient balance

This query is : Resolved 

25 June 2019

want to file case in consumer forum against bank beacuse in my account sufficient balance but bank bounce my cheque for reason due to insufficient balance.

kindly send me drafting

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
26 June 2019

Seek guidance of a local senior lawyer, formats are not provided on this platform.
If you are located in Delhi/NCR and feel so, may contact me with records of case (on appointment) at:
Ch. No 647, Layer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell # +91-9891152939 email: or visit:

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
26 June 2019

meet a lawyer with full papers.

R.K Nanda (Expert)
Click to Talk
26 June 2019

formats are not supplied.

krishna mohan (Expert)
27 June 2019

You yourself can draft a complaint narrating fact. If amount is reasonable enough to engage a lawyer, you can do so so that he can help you to file a case in the Consumer Court. One better option would be to file a complaint in Ombudsman claiming for compensation as well and this can be done online.

P. Venu (Expert)
05 July 2019

Yes, first of all, take up the matter with the Banking Ombudsman.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu