This query is : Resolved 

19 April 2012

If a girl and boy marry each other in the court willfully.
can it effect the boy, if after the marriage the girl back-out from supporting the boy.

Devajyoti Barman (Expert)
19 April 2012

What do you mean by 'support'?

It is valid marriage and needs lawful divorce to get rid of each other.

R.K Nanda (Expert)
19 April 2012

It is a legal marriage and divorce can also be granted by court only.

19 April 2012

within if three months there is any objection regarding the same should not arise isnt it...
for that if girl also stops to be in favor ob the boy due to some external pressure than

Nadeem Qureshi (Expert)
19 April 2012

if both the parties are hindu and marriage solimanized according to hindu rites, there is no procedure to dissolve the marriage ab-initio, there is only one way, go to court and get divorce decree.
feel free to call

19 April 2012

you wana say that once marriage is solmnised it is valid than also if there is any abjection is raised imidiatly after marriage is solmnised

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
20 April 2012

Marriage and subsequent disputes are two different things and no mention should be there while marrying. Nothing can be anticipated after marriage relations between the couple.

Shonee Kapoor (Expert)
20 April 2012

Disputes can arise any time and they should be resolved mutually.


Shonee Kapoor

20 April 2012

Can you tell me whether they are already married or going to get married?If they are yet to be married in a court,are you anticipating problems for the boy.

malipeddi jaggarao (Expert)
20 April 2012

What do you mean by marry each other in the court? Are you meaning a registered marriage?. If the marriage is got registered it is legal marriage and for backing out only the way is divorce through court.

K.K.Ganguly (Expert)
20 April 2012

If the marriage has been solemnized legally as pet Act, then the two are married couple even if the girl backs out later on.

If the girls side alleges coercion for marriage & the girl also supports them, then it has to be proved. Till the same is proved they are married couple in the eyes of law.

20 April 2012

Ask the boy to file RCR immediately.

20 April 2012

Mr sainath
The boy wants to marry the girl nd the girl is also ready but due to her father the marriage is not getting solmnised with consent.
but the boy is asking that if they now get married and after some time girl refuses to be that the marrige was not with her eill..
than in that case what will be done bad with that boy

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x