LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

defacto complaint can file appeal against acquittal through engage advocate (private)

(Querist) 31 August 2011 This query is : Resolved 
The woman file criminla case before magistrate in A.P. agsint her husband for dowry harrassment under SEc 498-A and SEc 3,4 of D.P. Act. The magistrate has fowarded to police for investigation and the police investigated the case and filed chare sheet, After elobrote trail the case ended up with acquital, NOw the defacto cmplianant is planing to prefer appeal before District & Sessions Court by engage private advocate with out assistance of Public prosecutior. the recent amendements of Cr.p.c is enable the victim to file appeal to sessions court against acquittal, Hence request all legal concernt to advise accordingly
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 31 August 2011
The defacto complainant has every right to prefer appeal against the acquittal. The govt is not having sole right.
SANJAY GUPTA (Expert) 31 August 2011
Yes defacto complainant has every right to engage personal advocate for appeal. Nothing wrong in it.
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 31 August 2011
yes it can be done...
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 01 September 2011
It is duly permitted now. Obtain certified copy of judgment and file an appeal within 30 days as desired.
prabhakar singh (Expert) 01 September 2011

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query