LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Where to complain against colleage

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 04 September 2021 This query is : Resolved 
When I completed my 12th class I had no idea about the admission process for further studies in college
I took admission in collage , through some institute , the institute had said that they will provide services of everything , books, icard and many more services but they did not provide anything and took fees from me, they stopped taking my phone calls and avoiding me now I have come to know that the fees which the institute charged from me was very high , while the collage fees are very less

Now my second year has started and I asked the college how much fees should I pay so they said you should ask through whom your admission was done (institute) otherwise we will not accept your fees. They said we cannot spoil relationship with the institute because that institute provide us student every year.
What should I do next please advise

kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 04 September 2021
Is it a legal query? Complain to the University concerned.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 05 September 2021
Move to consumer disputes redressal commission of jurisdiction through a local prudent lawyer.
However, you can file a police / court complaint for cheating and fraud committed upon you.
Pradipta Nath (Expert) 05 September 2021
Serve the institute a legal notice and write your concern to the College. Move a Consumer Complaint before the Consumer Commission and file an ad interim/interim application as well for getting admission.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 05 September 2021
Agree with above experts opinion.
P. Venu (Expert) 05 September 2021
The facts,as posted, are less than convincing.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query