FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What is the appropriate petition

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 26 November 2022 This query is : Resolved 
My son qualified in NEET Exam 2022 for the purpose of MBBS admissions. He registered for the MCI All India web counselling and also Category A Telangana State Counselling . But his application for management quota of KNRUHS did not pass through and hence petitioned with Hon High Court of Telanagana. High Court ordered on 17th Nov 2022 that candidate shall apply a fresh application and governing university shall accept the case whereas the University doesnot accept . The timelines are short and hence I want to appeal this matter with Supreme Court of India .
What is the appropriate type of petition in view of the shortage of time ?
Is it SLP ? Writ Petition ?

Please advise me in view of the urgency

kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 26 November 2022
The University shall accept the application submitted again by your son whether the application is considered or not by the University. So show them the order. Otherwise, file SLP.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 26 November 2022
Yoi have to file SLP before S.C.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 27 November 2022
Move to Supreme Court in Special Leave Petition, as advised by expert Sh. Bhartesh Goyal ji.
P. Venu (Expert) 27 November 2022
What do you mean by "the University does not accept"?
R.K Nanda (Expert) 28 November 2022
file SLP in supreme court of india.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query