LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Unauthorised name in aadhar card

(Querist) 02 May 2018 This query is : Resolved 
In view of dispute between me and my in-laws, they obtained Aadar card for my 7 yr old child in the name of Akshatha instead of Nakshatra (As per Birth Certificate) to hurt my feelings.

Is this act amount to cognizable criminal offence? If possible please mention the IPC section and Aadhar act section.
(I learned so much abt law from LCI, which helps me to fight against false 498A case)

Thanks in advance,
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 02 May 2018
I don't think simply changing your daughter's name to your desired name for your daughter you incurred any criminal liability neither in Adhar Act nor in IPC
Anil Satyagraha (Expert) 02 May 2018
Athi Vishal:
May-02-2018 Wed, 07:12 AM

Did you make any application for correction of name in Aadhar Card, by notifying the appropriate authorities?

Remember that you as a natural guardian (father) can get a legal notice issued directing the authorities concerned for correction.Once a legal notice is issued, then you may initiate the appropriate remedies under law, including the filing of a Writ (Mandamus / Quo Warranto) seeking direction to set right the appropriate entries.

Disclaimer Notice: This message or any part of it is not construed to be Legal Advice. For legal help, kindly contact a lawyer that specializes in the area of your concern.

~Anil [at] Satyagraha [dot] com

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 02 May 2018
given facts are3 too sketchy and no view can be formed.

The views of Ms Kapoor seem correct as apparent from the facts given by you so far.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 02 May 2018
GO thru requisites for Aadhar card and get all copies of application form and annexures…
The name of child is as per his/her testimonials…
Kumar Doab (Expert) 02 May 2018
Same matter;
Approach your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family matters and having successful track record ….. and worth his/her salt …and discuss in person
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 03 May 2018
Consult your lawyer engaged by you for contesting your case u/s 498A IPC.
Guest (Expert) 03 May 2018
Can you state the reason, why you could not put your question to your own lawyer, who is fighting your 498A case?
Kumar Doab (Expert) 03 May 2018
Mr. Anil is not curse on LCI...
Guest (Expert) 03 May 2018
Mr. Anil may or may not be a curse, but Mr. Kumar Doab, as fake expert with unreal name, is definitely a curse on LCI, who always misleads the querists and aims solely to make multiple vague and misleading posts in a bid to unethically rise high in the hall of fame.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 03 May 2018

the entity at 9th 11th post in this thread also
started IT's daily blabbering in this thread also...........

The querist, new expert,Experts members, LCI admin may again look into daily tirade of IT=@PSD

IT=NIL,ZERO today also in all usual from day 1...

Guest (Expert) 03 May 2018
So, Mr. Kumar Doab, when unable to respond logically to my query, now wants the help of LCI admin, as if he has got the license to mislead the querist, whereas more than 50 of his advice have been proved to be legally wrong at the LCI in the recent months only. The readers can themselves verify the fact by opening the page of his activities as a proof of his wrong and misleading advice to the querists. I wonder, how such a person is being permitted to post multiples of vague and irrelevant posts by the LCI.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query