LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

U turn on mutual divorce after taking 5 lacs alimony

Guest (Querist) 06 September 2017 This query is : Resolved 
My wife has taken u turn after taking advance alimony 5 Lacs and balance 10 Lacs to be paid on 2nd motion. Now she is refusing for divorce and saying to adjust 5 Lacs with maintenance awarded to her 5000/- per month. She has cheated me else nothing. She is post graduate and running a boutique. I am a govt. servant.
Is there any way to get rid of such ladies? I don't have any social support. I mean no body will come with me to court in my support. I will not marry again but want to get rid of her. She has spoiled my family and me.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 06 September 2017
no reply to anonymous query.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 06 September 2017
why querists post anonymous query when they do not get any reply again and again?
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 06 September 2017
No reply to query from an author who is anonymous.

You can post the query in fresh thread with your identity and material facts.
V R SHROFF (Expert) 06 September 2017
First of all ; Identify yourself.NO REPLY TO ANONYMOUS
Guest (Expert) 07 September 2017
Your anonymous query smells that being an academic query.

Better rely on your own lawyer, if there is any truth in your story.
Adv. Yogen Kakade (Expert) 07 September 2017
What is your lawyer doing.. ask your lawyer to get the solution.. or come with material facts with your identity to post your real problem.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 07 September 2017 NO reply.............
Kumar Doab (Expert) 07 September 2017
Post with your ID and you can get many replies...........

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query