Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 21 January 2013 This query is : Resolved 
Kindly tell me the names of top lawyers of India to whom i can consult regarding "Trust" matters? I am searching for a lawyer who has got complete hold on trust cases and has upto date knowledge. Please help me out by providing contact nos., address etc.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 21 January 2013
You better search yourself.
There is no dearth of advocates who has got good hold over Trust matters.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 22 January 2013
search google.
abhishek nagar (Querist) 22 January 2013
@Devajyoti Barman, Sir I have given my efforts but i did not found any thing worthy, that's why i have logged in this forum, but i feel that many lawyers may be aware of some names that are good in trust matters but due to professional rivalry no one wishes to disclose it. Anyways it would be better that this website would have maintained much wider database search.

Thanks for Support and a straight forward approach.
abhishek nagar (Querist) 22 January 2013
@ R.K. Nanda, Sir i have already searched on google when i do not get success then only i logged in this forum. But till today I am disappointed.
Thanks & Regards
Abhishek Nagar
ajay sethi (Expert) 22 January 2013
you wont find lawyer specialising only in trust matters . a lawyer has to deal with various apsects of law . better contact some local lawyers in your city
Vijyant Nigam (09807349001) (Expert) 22 January 2013
i go with shri ajay sethi ji.

a real and good lawyer learns each aspect of legal profession from his cases whether its a matter of law, fees or nature of clients.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 23 January 2013
Nothing to add more as all aspects have already been covered.
V R SHROFF (Expert) 23 January 2013

Talk there, see who is best, discuss with Staff handling trust matters, then decide.

Contact few top trustees, and get their opinion.
abhishek nagar (Querist) 23 January 2013
@ V R Shroff, Sir I find you valuable suggestion worthy. Special thanks for this advice.
M V Gupta (Expert) 24 January 2013
If you are from Mumbai or Chennai or Kolkata, you may consider engaging the services of a Solicitor who will guide u in the matter.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 29 January 2013
contact ur city lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query