LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Transfer of property to son

(Querist) 27 March 2023 This query is : Resolved 
I am owner of house constracted on plot alloted by HUDA. I want to transfer the same to my son .conveance deed is registered in my favor during year permission is required in this case.Please advise.
RamDass (Querist) 27 March 2023
Conveyance deed registered by huda in my favour. Should permission is required as I want to transfer to my son
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 27 March 2023
No, it do not require any permission from HUDA as the property is already freehold after execution of Conveyance Deed.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 27 March 2023
ask HUDA office.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 27 March 2023
No permission is required from HUDA. You can transfer it to anyone.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 27 March 2023
What are the terms of the HUDA at the time of allotment? Did you pay the full amount to HUDA? To my best the HUDA plots cannot be sold till the total price is paid and hence if you paid then you can transfer the same to your son.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 28 March 2023
Conveyance of title of the plot was transferred by HUDA subsequent to full payment.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 28 March 2023
If it is converted to freehold then the allottee becomes an absolute owner and has rights to transfer the property to his son by a settlement deed, so first confirm that aspect.
RamDass (Querist) 29 March 2023
Ful cost of plot paid & conveyance deed registered during 1992 by HUDA . In case of transfer to son local Advocate advised to take permission from HUDA.OCUPENCY CERTIFICATE IS ALSO ISSUED BY HUDA. PLS ADVISE PERMISSION IS REQUIRED OR NOT.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 30 March 2023
As we have already opined and advised "NO" permission is required from HUDA for transfer of title to anyone.
However, if you have still any sort of doubt / problem in obligation of experts being free of cost, it is better to seek professional services of a local prudent lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now