Tin shed construction

Respected sir/madam

I am a Badminton coach from Pune There is a housing society near where I live with an unused & abandoned open ground

When I approached the Chairman for taking the ground on a lease to build a badminton complex on it, I was told that according to law, 20% of total society area must be left without any construction, for playing purposes.

Now since badminton can be categorized as "playing", Can we build a temporary tin/steel shed i.e. non-concrete construction on such a space? If no, can the corporation be approached for permission?

thank you

You already raised.this query in adiffrent manner abd it has been answered.

already replied. repeated query.

The query appears to be misconceived. Admittedly, ground belongs to the Society.. Without their consent, how can you make use of the ground, whatever be the Municipal or Planning norms.

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)

You are abusing the resources of this Legal Forum and Misleading & Fooling the experts over here, BY YOUR REPEATED QUERIES ON THE SAME ISSUE. Kindly Avoid.

Further by your repeated query, it becomes evident that you intend to usurp the Society's RG Land.

Repeated query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/construction-in-open-space-723616.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/tin-shed-construction-723641.asp

R.K NandaOnline (Expert)

Repeated question, thus no reply.

Same story has been repeated twice earlier and third time now, does it make any sense, change of opinion or advise of experts ? ?
Prima facie you are some educated person which do not reflect from your action.
If you are not satisfied with obligation of experts it would be better to contact and consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant documents for professional advise and proceeding.
However, repetition of same story is absurd and ridiculous, stop it in the interest of needy litigants.

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)

REPEATED QUERY:
1. Some people abuse this legal forum, just because it is FREE. Hence repeated query for the same topic is a time pass for them.

×