LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Threatening by deceased brothers wife's

(Querist) 11 May 2024 This query is : Resolved 
With due respect, it is brought to your kind notice that our father late Sh. Om Parkash has made a Property Will of 100 sq. yards home situated at Distt. Kaithal which is equally shared amongst three brothers namely Sunil Kumar, Anil Kumar & Rajiv Kumar. On 06.03.2021, one brother namely Anil Kumar has been died and his wife Mamta Rani & her son are residing at home. Despite knowing the fact of equal sharing in Property (Home) Smt. Mamta has illegally possessed over a big portion of home and this act of illegal forcible possession, their family members supporting her by using deteriorated, abusing and threatening languages towards us even Smt. Mamta Rani has threatened us for committing suicide only on the issue of distribution of equal shares of property/home. At present, it is very difficult for us to make understand to Smt. Mamta and their family members. The Market value of Rs.15 lacs of this home but she is not ready to take 1/3 share. The family members of Smt. Mamta using deteriorating abusing language and her brother want to threatening of killing both us brothers.
Kindly guide appropriate solution.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 12 May 2024
You can file a suit for partition and separate possession of your rightful share in the undivided property by metes and bounds.
Don't stretch the quarrels with them anymore, instead better approach court for remedy and relief.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 12 May 2024
File suit for partition, separate possession and injunction against legal heirs of your deceased father.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 12 May 2024
In the circumstances narrated in your query, file suit for partition as advised by the above learned experts.
P. Venu (Expert) 13 May 2024
Yes, you can file a suit for partition.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 15 May 2024
there is no other way. you also need to report to police regarding threat of suicide.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now