LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Technical resignation

(Querist) 22 November 2022 This query is : Resolved 
Currently I am working in center govt (SSB department) for last 4.5 years. My employment has been confirmed here. Now I want to join another department(Ministry of home affairs). SSB is providing me technical resignation to join ministry of Home affairs. On 02/12/2022 I will join ministry of Home affairs.

In April 2023, I will get one more joining letter from CAG department.

1. Will I be on probation period again in Ministry of home affairs or Previous employment(SSB) confirmation will be taken as employment confirmation in Home affairs Ministry job.

2. Can I get technical resignation from Ministry of home affairs for joining CAG department in April 2023.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 22 November 2022
1. If you join another department, the probation period in another department counts from your date of joining. But previous department probation will not be considered. 2. Yes.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 23 November 2022
I fully agree with the opinion and expert advise of Mr. Kavksatayanarayana ji.
Satish Yadav (Querist) 23 November 2022
Will I get pay protection in second case i.e- while joining CAG department.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 23 November 2022
P. Venu (Expert) 27 November 2022
Why pay protection? Please post the relevant facts.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 04 December 2022
your lien will be retained only in that deptt where you are holding permanent post.
Satish Yadav (Querist) 04 December 2022
Ministry of home affairs job has higher pay level than pay level of job in SSB.
Job in CAG department has lower pay level than the pay level of job in home affairs. Probation period is of 02 years in ministry of Home affairs job. But I will get my joining letter from CAG before the completion of probation period in Home affairs. In this case

1. Will I get pay protection ?
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 05 December 2022
pay protection can be there for proceeding on same or higher post.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query