Non Official Marriage Registrar


Guest (Querist)
13 May 2009

Who can become Non-Official Marriage Registrar? (in west bengal)
What are the eligibilities?

13 May 2009

Dear Sir,

My uncle,my sister and myself own a shop portion and my uncle has been receiving rent from the tenant and depositing in Joint account and not paying the arrears of property taxes which was raised by the concern authority. Now, it accumulates.
Please advice whether we can request the concerned authority to collect taxes by letter

Guest (Expert)
13 May 2009

Answer to Mr. Kaushik's querry :-

Since it's a joint account, why don't you pay it?

If you are unable to mobilise your joint account funds, You can seek the details of 'arrears of tax' from the authority and forward it to the joint-owners of the property for prompt payment;

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )Online (Expert)
14 May 2009

I agree with R.Sivasubramanian.

15 May 2009

I do agree with the view.

Prakash YedhulaOnline (Expert)
16 May 2009

You can send a letter to your uncle to pay the tax from the joint account and deduct the same while you division the rental amount among yourselves. Since the tax arrears is a charge over the property, you always face proceedings under Revenue Recovery Act.

B.B.R.Goud. (Expert)
20 May 2009

i do agree with learned friends.

27 May 2009

I concur with the suggestion made by Mr Yedul Prakash.

29 June 2009

I do agree with the views of my all ld. friends.

Raj Kumar MakkadOnline (Expert)
03 November 2009

Opinion of R. siva is perfect.

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)
06 November 2010


Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)
06 November 2010


Gulshan TanwarOnline (Expert)
25 December 2010

Agree with Siva

Gulshan TanwarOnline (Expert)
14 January 2011

M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert)
23 April 2011

Your uncle depositing the rent amount to the joint account only.. Then whats your problem here.. Just manage your expenses through your joint account..

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x