LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Specific performance

(Querist) 11 February 2012 This query is : Resolved 
we entered into contract of with the supplier for the project for the 300 tpd plant ( including design/plant and machinery)

at the commissioning and trial there were so many problem and capacity was not achieved as committed.

Now, due this we suffered huge loss in terms of production and quality of the products.

So please send me the draft of notice to be give before filing suit for the recovery of the loss amount and specific performance
ajay sethi (Expert) 11 February 2012
kalpesh as discussed wihh you telephonically there is no ready made draft . you have to contact a local lawyer .

he has to go through the case papers and prepare a draft notice .

legal notice is foundation of your case . in search of ready made drafts you may as well lose the case .

doont be penny wise and pound foolish
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 11 February 2012
Do engage an advocate.
We not not provide ready made drafts.
Adv.R.P.Chugh (Expert) 11 February 2012
Dear Querist,

These petitions are highly technical, as ld.seniors above would agree, a small ommission or wrong drafting may lead to an inchoate cause of action - stripping you completely of your right.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 11 February 2012
You should otherwise also avail the service of legal expert being a commercial establishment.
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 11 February 2012
seek professional help of some local lawyer and certainly he will work upon your matter if you pay him the fee...
V R SHROFF (Expert) 12 February 2012
seek professional help of ADVOCATE & PAY fee.



Your Co. want to generate Profit, to get FREE drafts from LCI???

kalpesh1963 (Querist) 12 February 2012
everything can not be measure in terms of money.

If you have draft of notice, please provide. and for filing suit we will contact you.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query