Slp against the order denying mandamus

Question before the court was:
Under Mines an Minerals(Development & Regulations) Act, if the Letter of intent for Mining Lease be issued by the State Government only after taking the approval of Central Government.
Gurudath

R.K NandaOnline (Expert)

state full facts.

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)

what is the matter. This forum does not solve riddles.

Ms.Usha KapoorOnline (Expert)

Agree with experts.

State clear material facts of the problem if any.

How are you concerned / related with the query?

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)

The details or clarifications could be asked certainly as questioned by other Experts.But why the Child/Anonymous is so inquisitive about how the Author is related to the Query.What is the Purpose of it.Whether the child is in search of a client.Author/querist is warned to be careful about Child /Anonymous.

Some experts are expert in commenting on other experts.
I do not like any comment on other experts, if I differ any point I do so with proper respect and honor

The Child Anonymous is now Started Posting Advises also.It is Our Moral Responsibility to Caution the Innocent Querist/Author to Beware of Such Anonymous.

Any comments on experts by other experts is neither a good habit nor requirement of the thread, avoid such approach.
Try to be sober.

No Doubt the children would be amused easily for No Reason.The Child appearance Person here is Obviously a Fake Person who doesn't want to give his/her identity and not filled his/her Profile even and Anonymous.But he/she had insulted Very Senior Expert/Senior Advocate Mr,Rajkumar Makkad who had provided Excellent Service here Only to stop him from Posting Here .

×

CrPC Course!     |    x