LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Separation from family property

(Querist) 10 January 2015 This query is : Resolved 
I would like to know the legally correct procedure and steps to take if I want to get separated from my family's property.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 10 January 2015
You can execute execute deed of Release or gift to relinquish your share in the family property.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 11 January 2015
Execute registered release deed or gift deed.
Shailesh Kr. Shah (Expert) 11 January 2015
well advised by the learned experts.
ajay sethi (Expert) 11 January 2015
agree with experts
malipeddi jaggarao (Expert) 12 January 2015
What do you mean by "I want to get separated from my family's property"?.

if you do not wish to claim your rights on family properties, if the properties are not yet partitioned, you may opt for relinquishing the properties joining in the partition deed will be enough. If the properties are already in your name, gift deed is suitable.
chiragmanik (Querist) 13 January 2015
thank you experts.
malipeddi jaggarao (Expert) 13 January 2015
You are welcome!
manoj joshi (Expert) 14 January 2015
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 15 January 2015
Agreed that you can execute a registered release deed relinquishing your rights in the property in favor of any one within the family circle who is also a co sharer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query