Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Seniors cant be paid more than juniors

(Querist) 13 April 2016 This query is : Resolved 
My father retired from govt Institution in 2011. He thinks that his junior was paid more than him.

One month back we filed the matter to govt institution in 2016.

Can he go to court if government institution does not oblige?
P. Venu (Expert) 14 April 2016
Fact posted are inadequate to make any suggestion.
Alok (Querist) 14 April 2016
My father retired from Central Coalfield Limited which is a subsidiary of Coal India Limited in 2011.

He thinks that his salary and pension was wrongly underfixed because his Junior was getting higher salary.

He represented this matter to concerned department at lower level while he was in service. But the department closed the matter in an arbitrary way.

Now in 2016 we have raised the matter to Director (Pers) and he is doing it right now.

If he fails to do then can we got
1. CAT
2. High Court
3. Supreme Court

Will the court question our undue delay in filing the matter?


Alok Singh
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 14 April 2016
First get all information from department through RTI.

Request the department for rectification of the discrepancy if any.

If no result discuss with lawyer expert in service matter.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 14 April 2016
Repeated query:
P. Venu (Expert) 14 April 2016
First of all, you should obtain definite information on the matter under RTI. You or your father cannot attain anything on the basis of assumptions and presumptions. Delay may not matter as the grievance, if correct, is of continuing nature.
malipeddi jaggarao (Expert) 14 April 2016
Repeated query. No answer.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 16 April 2016
If you are not satisfied with the FREE advise of experts on this site, instead of repeating same query you should (must) have consulted a local lawyer practicing in service matters.
ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI (Expert) 25 April 2016
Better collect relevant documents and come to the con clusion to bring suit if have merits

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query