LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Section 9

(Querist) 07 October 2019 This query is : Resolved 
hi sir I got a divorce by ex-party in 2016 and after that I marry to another girl. after may second marriage done after 3 months my first wife file DV case in court in jan 2017. that time I submit my Divorce document in court then she file case under section 125 for maintenance now in 125 case I given my witness and right now she file case under section 9 against me then what should i do? please guide me.
thank you
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 07 October 2019
Dear Pandurang,
Your wife may file as many number of cases as she wish, but your part is to fight out all the cases. Your wife has the right to claim maintenance if you ignore her necessities even after divorce.
P. Venu (Expert) 08 October 2019
Any suggestion depends upon the pleadings in the petitions that have been filed and the terms of the decree.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 09 October 2019
Consult your lawyer who is well aware about the facts and circumstances of your case(s) an able, competent and intelligent enough to sail you through rough waters.
If you have lost faith in your lawyer change him/her immediately.
But do not wait for FREE OF COST obligation of experts on this platform on the basis of limited facts posted by you.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 11 October 2019
take help of local lawyer and show him files of all ur cases.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query