Section 24 of hma

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
25 February 2021

Court ordered husband to pay RS 4000 per month towards maintenance.

Daughter stays with wife.

Husband pay RS 600 per month towards school fees and RS 1200 per month towards transportation to school for daughter after passing the order. He was also paid that amount from before passing the order.

Also husband pays RS 20000 towards Sukanya Samriddhi Jyogona for daughter.

Can husband pray before court to consider above payment made by him to adjust arrear maintenance amount???

Please guide.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900Online (Expert)
25 February 2021


In your case court has already passed the order so now you have to pay as per court order. You can file revision before higher court against the order passed.

Advocate Bhartesh goyalOnline (Expert)
25 February 2021

You may file revision if aggrieved by the courts order.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
25 February 2021

Yes. You shall file a revision petition in the court by consulting your own counsel.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
27 February 2021

Of course all the expenses incurred by husband has to be considered before awarding maintenance, which has already been fixed.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
27 February 2021

You need to bring the above aspects to the notice of the court and get appropriate orders.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x