Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Section 12(1)(c)

(Querist) 22 September 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Does Application filed under section 12 (1)(c) of Hindu Marriage Act can be settled in Lok Adalat ? The matter is posted to file Written Statement.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 22 September 2021
Yes. Matrimonial disputes will be settled in Lok Adalat.
Pradipta Nath (Expert) 22 September 2021
Yes it may be settled, provided both the parties are willing and filed a joint petition for reference to lok adalat.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 22 September 2021
If both the parties are ready to settle the matter then it can be settled in lok Adalat.
P. Venu (Expert) 23 September 2021
You have not posted the complete facts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query