Review petition

02 December 2011

Iwould like to know
1. in what circumstances a review petition is accepted in apex court
2. wheather any additional documents which were not produced during the normal hearing is considered for the acceptance of the review .
this is a civil case

I.S.Roy,Advocate (Expert)
02 December 2011

Not only in apex court, in any court review petition can be filed . In fact, the said petition to be filed in the same court the court which passed the orders

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
02 December 2011

If any party feels that the court while making any order/judgment left to mention some relevant/material portion of pleadings in the order/judgment then it can file review before it subject to various limitations.

No extra material or document is permitted to be affixed thereto except production of relevant citations.

M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert)
02 December 2011

yes., rightly advised by makkad sir.,

Shailesh Kr. Shah (Expert)
02 December 2011

I too agree with views of makkad sir.

Devajyoti Barman (Expert)
03 December 2011

Yes me too..

prabhakar singh (Expert)
03 December 2011

"An error apparent on the face of record is the main ground behind any" It relates to overlooking of some matterial that was on record ,had it been looked into the judgement might have been otherwise.

×

Join the MasterClass     |    x