LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Reply to notice through lawyer

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 31 March 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Our old tenants did send us notice through Advocate

When we requested Advocate, Advocate is saying we should speak through Advocate

How should we tell advocate that we want to meet him in his office and respond
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 31 March 2021

You have to reply to the notice sent by your tenant. You can call the tenant's advocate and tell him that you want to have a meeting with him.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 31 March 2021
Send reply of tenant's notice Why you want to meet tenants counsel ?
kavksatyanarayana Online (Expert) 31 March 2021
You have to give a reply to the notice. If you are unable to give a reply then you can engage a lawyer and send the reply through the advocate.
krishna mohan (Expert) 01 April 2021
Better engage a lawyer to respond to the legal notice and to defend you legally if matter lands in a court.
Sankaranarayanan (Expert) 02 April 2021
i do endorse with experts
P. Venu (Expert) 02 April 2021
Though it is advisable that a Notice through an advocate is replied through another advocate, there is nothing prevents you from replying the Notice on your own. However, please ensure that the reply is clear, logical and convincing.

The reply should be addressed to the tenant, and not the advocate. It is unnecessary that you contacted the advocate who had served the Notice.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now