Reply to esi notice

Dear Experts,

We have received damages recovery notice from ESIC for 1,100.00. It has been given one month time to reply or to appear. But the said damages are correct and we do not want to appear and show cause.

So kindly help me how to reply for this notice. Whether we can say damages are accepted kindly impose or leave without any reply to take action by themselves. Thank you.

Engage a local and prudent lawyer who will prepare reply of ESI notice categorically and send to ESI department on behalf of you.

Sankaranarayanan Online (Expert)

you company have capacity to appoint a lawyer and reply to the ESIC authorities

Yes. It requires a reply through a lawyer and engage an expert lawyer.

Thank you sirs, for your replies

H.M.PatnaikOnline (Expert)

Dear Querist,
If the Damages imposed are correct, you can comply with the same by depositing the determined dues through e. generated challan using the official portal and submit the receipted copy confirming clearance of dues .

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900Online (Expert)

As per my opinion, send a detailed reply to esi office through advocate and pay the amount as per the notice. In this way you can protect your company's interest.

When you have no ground to dispute the damage claimed, you may remit the amount and get the issue. Admittedly. the amount to be remitted is too nominal. As such, to seek professional help would be a case of 'penny wise, pound foolish'..

×