LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rent dispute

(Querist) 30 January 2023 This query is : Resolved 
Respected sir,
My name is suresh patel and having a retail shop in my city this shop is on rent and i have been paying monthly rent 250/- rs. Per month for the last 50 years. Now he wants to increase the rent what should i do?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 30 January 2023
No legal issues are involved in your query. If you agree to enhance the rent, enhance it or vacate. Otherwise, he files an eviction suit against you.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 31 January 2023
You have to increase rent as per your State Rent Control Act so better consult to local lawyer .
P. Venu (Expert) 31 January 2023
You are required to pay standard rent for the premises you are in possession and occupation.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate Online (Expert) 01 February 2023
what exactl;y you want to know?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query