LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Remady against fake compaint(fir)

(Querist) 20 December 2013 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir,

Recently against one of my friend fake FIR Lodged under IPC 324 and 436,now as IPC 342 in non bailable , what legal steps should be taken, Further in this quarrel opposite party used abusive language and sexual remarks to her family ladies and also injured one of her sister.

Now my quarry is

1. What legal actions my friend can take against fake FIR, is he re lodge FIR against this?

2. Under which IPC Section his FIR became more strong.

Awaiting for your responses.

Thanks & regards,

Rizwan Pathan
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 20 December 2013
You need to defend the case. And you have to file complaint as your sister was injured.
Guest (Expert) 20 December 2013
Your friend also could file a complaint against the other side.Consult a good Lawyer to proceed the case.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 20 December 2013
Defend the case on merit, counter complaint be filed, contact good lawyer.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 21 December 2013
first get out of the FIR by proving it false.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 21 December 2013
First take bail and then defend the case.
No legal recourse is there for charge a person for making such complaint except to go for quashing in high court.
lingraj maradi (Expert) 08 February 2014
you have to file counter complaint and in the fake complaint filed against you if there is no prima facia case against you then you immediately approached the Hon'ble High Court to quash the FIR u/s 482 of Cr.P.C
Guest (Expert) 08 February 2014
@Author Does the Query Still Exists
Rizwan Pathan (Querist) 08 February 2014
Yes, its still exist,
Rizwan Pathan (Querist) 08 February 2014
Yes, its still exist,

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :