LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Registration of property through fake death certificate

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 02 September 2020 This query is : Resolved 
Respected sir/ma'am mere grandmother ko section 74/4 DLRA 1952 K antargat 1 acore land allot ke gayee thee jiske motation bhi mere grandmother k naam pr 1987-88 mai ho gayee thee after ek om Parkash naam k aadmi ne 1993 mei ek will se wo property aapne naam krwa le or us property ke mutation aapne naam krwane k liye usne jo mere grandmother ka death certificate use kiya hai wo fake hai and na he uska khi koi record hai kya mei ye motation cancell krwa k aapne naam krwa sakta hu or hum es land ke real owner hai us om Parkash ne fake will or fake death' certificate se motation aapne naam krwai hai or mere pass mostly sare certified copies hai
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 02 September 2020
Are you only legal heir of your grand mother?

Criminal and civil both type of initiation need to be initiated against the person.

All related papers need to be analyzed in detail, better discuss in detail with local lawyer.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 03 September 2020
Unable to follow Winglish, repost in English or Hindi.
Shilesh Patel (Expert) 03 September 2020
If your the legal heir you can, file a criminal case and a civil suit of the property title.
P. Venu (Expert) 03 September 2020
How are you concerned with the property and the mutation? When did you come to know about the development? Who is in possession/occupation of the property?
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 03 September 2020
Obtain copy of docoment, find out the individuals who clandestinely did everything,consult lawyer to proceed further at least to bring this to light.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 04 September 2020
If you have not taken copies of related papers from Registrar Office, obtain first and discuss in detail with local lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query