LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding taking as contract,

(Querist) 21 July 2014 This query is : Resolved 
Dear sir,
I sanjiv kumar living at patna in rented house , there are four renters including me,
My Land Lord is old in age he has three sons but all are out of city ,
finally i care the house as rent collection, mentanance, etc,
Further i wnat to suggestion that if i want to take on contract to this house what legal paper i will have to prepare by an advocate,
what is the process,
pls confirm me,

sanjiv Kuma,r

Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 21 July 2014
Get a POA executed in your name by the landlord.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 22 July 2014
Discuss your terms of contract with the land lord and if broadly agreed, get it drafted by an Advocate.
ajay sethi (Expert) 22 July 2014
landlord can issue POA in your favour . have it duly stamped and notarised
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 22 July 2014
Obtain POA and move ahead as desired on that ground.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 24 July 2014
Discuss the issue with the landlord and convince him that in the present scenario, you will be able to help him more better by getting a POA executed by him on you name. This POA may be got drafted through a local advocate.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query