LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding gratuity law.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 16 October 2021 This query is : Resolved 
I completed my 5 years in a company, resigned and company is liable to pay gratuity but they didn't pay it. I didn't file complaint for more than a year. Can I file complaint after 1 year.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 16 October 2021
Yes. You can complain now by consulting a local lawyer.
Pradipta Nath (Expert) 16 October 2021
Yes you can demand now. Actually gratuity normally remitted to the employee during the time of full and final settlement. Aside, what was the strength of your company in the preceding financial year?
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 18 October 2021
If the total no. of employees exeed 20, issue notice to emploer and file a case with controlling Authority in the labour depertment.
P. Venu (Expert) 19 October 2021
Yes, you need to initiate proactive steps.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query