Question regarding the macp urgern please

That my question is :
1. That the rider of the bike hit with the unclaimed bull on high way and got grievous injuries, and got died on the spot and after investigation the insurance of the bike is also expired so please tell me that in which section of MA act we can file claim for compensation and who will the respondent s
Its very urgent please .
regards
Abhijeet singh

You can file claim petition against registered owner of vehicle and a person who was driving bike at the time of accident.

Advocate Abhijeet singhOnline (Querist)

rider was the owner and he expired

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)

apparently a dead end case.

Since the owner of the uninsured bike was driver who has hit an uninsured bull (presumed) no one can be made respondent for a motor accident claim.
However, certain State governments have such rules to provide fixed amount of grant (Rs. 25,000/- in Delhi through area SDMs) for hit and run cases, where your case may be considered.

No claim can be lodged in such conditions.

×