Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Property procession

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 07 November 2021 This query is : Resolved 
My father has lease a property to his friend with the condition that after my father's death his legal hires may get the property if they paid Rs. 25 lakh to his friend otherwise his friend will enjoy the property till his life time. The agreement is duly registered. Today after my father's death his friend refused to return the property and ask Rs 25 lakh.

What can I do ?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 07 November 2021
You stated that father's death, his legal heirs may get the property if they paid Rs.25 lakh. So the legal heirs of your father have to pay Rs.25 lakhs.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 08 November 2021
How can I get the property without any payment ?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 08 November 2021
You can not get the property without payment.
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 08 November 2021

As per the agreement, your father has leased the property with the condition that after his death his legal heirs will pay 25 lakhs. So as per the agreement, you have to pay 25 lakhs.
P. Venu (Expert) 09 November 2021
Law or its procedure cannot suggest the impossible.
Dr J C Vashista Online (Expert) 09 November 2021
Lease deed is invalid and not enforceable.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query