LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Property of my mother's father

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 16 July 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Namaste sir,

My Grandfather ( Mother's Father expired in 1976 ) and my mother got married in 1972. My Grandfather made self earned property. But my mother expired in 2019 . Now is im entitled to get my mother's share legally.


kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 16 July 2021
Your query is not clear. State full facts.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 17 July 2021
Your mother has a share in her ancestral intestate property left behind by her father. Subsequently you are a shareholder in the intestate property left by your mother.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 17 July 2021
Yes, your mother has right and share in her father's self acquired and intestated property.Questioned property has not been partitioned yet among the legal heirs of your grandfather.your mother has also left for heavenly so being L.R of your mother you have right to claim your mother's share in property.
Shashikant V. Patil (Expert) 17 July 2021
Yes, our learned experts are right in this regards.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 17 July 2021
Thank you very much sir
P. Venu Online (Expert) 22 July 2021
Is the late grandfather's property still non-partitioned? Who are the legal heirs to the late grandfather? Who is in possession?
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 23 July 2021
The property not partitioned and my grandfather has 8 sons and 3 daughters and my mother is one among them
P. Venu Online (Expert) 23 July 2021
Who is in possession and occupation? So also, how is the property being utilised presently?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now