Present employer not issuing relieving letter

I am working in a college. Recently I got offer from a company. 

According to clause in a appointment letter, the notice period is one month,But I am required to resign from my current organisation at the end of semester. 

The semester will end in December 2020. I have to join other company within one month. 

Kindly advise what should I do. 

Plead for early relief,else pay notice salary

Whether one month notice period has passed after submission of resignation?

Whether the fact of notice period was mentioned in your resignation?

If so, you should proceed to join new company. Send letter for full and final settlement to the College.

Sir, I have served notice period by yesterday.As per clause in appointment letter, the one month notice in lieu of notice pay,. In another clause , the employer will not relieve at the middle of semester. The semester ends in Dec 2020,i have already served the notice. The clause in appointment letter is confusing.

You are bound by terms and conditions of appointment letter.In appointment letter it is clearly mentioned that employee will not be relieved in middle of semester mean employee may serve one month notice but will relieve after completion of semester.

Notice perod is the.criterion..The sub clause won'bound or nullify the cotract.

I endorse advise of experts, terms and conditions of service shall prevail over management decision and your version.

In such situation you have to abide by the terms of appointment.

×

IPC Grand Course     |    x