police registering FIR on an open and ongoing DV & 498 case.

This query is : Resolved 

10 July 2015

Respected members,if there is a DV n 498 case going on in local court as a complaint case,can police register an FIR and investigation if girl's side goes to police station and registers DV and 498 to police?is this not contempt of court?

P. Venu Online (Expert)
10 July 2015

In the absence of material facts, the query is hypothetical and naive.

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)
10 July 2015

No comments can be made without facts

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
10 July 2015

Agree with the experts.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
11 July 2015

I have similar opinion.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x